Friday, August 31, 2007

wedding day blues


I am SO STRESSED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! School, work, money, car, church, wedding...it's too much. I've decided to quit it all, take Beau, and disappear for about 5 years. We will come back, don't worry, and start all over again. People are stressing me out over this wedding. I am doing the best I can and that is all I know how to do but it's a lot to juggle. I am not getting married for the wedding...I'm getting married because I found the person I want to be with for eternity. I haven't found a florist or a cake person or the stuff for Moab yet....blah. My dress is being altered but it won't be done until September 15. I am so tired and I can't do all of this. If anyone wants to help or has any suggestions for things then please, let me know. I would love to have anyones opinion. I love you guys. I don't mean to complain.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will all work out. I book I read said to pray for help and really focus on the real reason for the wedding and it would all work out how it is supposed to. Give me a call any time. I would love to help you. I know it is super stressful.

Jamie said...

Honestly, I think getting married is one of the happiest and the most stressful times! (Opposition in all things, I guess.)
Let me know what I can do when I get out there!

Anonymous said...

The marriage will happen and the rest is just fluff! I'm stressing too, but I'm sure it will all fall into place.

Love ya,

Kristin Garrett said...

My sister in law makes cakes and actually has a really good price. This is Kristin Garrett by the way. If you want any info on her, ask Mechel, she can give you my number! Good luck, and don't worry, the day will be here and gone by the time you know it!