Monday, August 13, 2007

Hair Cut Day!

Now that Beau is home we have to go get our engagment pictures taken. But look at that hair. It was longer than I had ever seen it. SO we sat him down, after taking the rubix cube away from him, and began to cut. Thank goodness Tiffany is patient because I think I was a slow learner. This was the beginning of hair cut day. LOOK HOW LONG HIS HAIR WAS!! I guess two months without a hair cut mixed with Beau's mad hair growing makes for bushy bushy hair! Well I wanted to cut it so I knew how because that is just a good thing to know how to do. Needless to say he was so nervous it was cute. I think after the first initial shave he got used to it.
Thank goodness Tiffany is so sweet and so talented because she was by me the entire time. I think that made Beau a little more willing to let me learn because she was there making sure I didn't screw up too bad. Thanks Tiffany I love you!!!

I was nervous to do the blending because we were cutting his hair for our engagment pictures next weekend and I did not want to screw up. Look how hard Tiffany is consentrating. I love the look on Beau's face. It is like shell shock. He isn't quite sure how to handle this.
YEAH all done look how good he looks. Now his hair has one week to become the perfect length for picture. It was so fun. Everyone came down and watched us. I just love the family.

2 comments:

2-Fold said...

You did an awesome job Amanda but of course I am going to say that cuz I was guiding you. You look very handsome Beau. What a beautiful couple.

Jamie said...

Good job cutting that mop! ha ha
Now, we need to see pictures of the ring!