Thursday, August 9, 2007

I'm better.....and she is sick

I AM HEALED!!!! It is a miracle. Seriously. Jamie I did what you said except times 1000. I took 3000mg of garlic the first day and then 1000mg the second day and I woke up today feeling so much better!! I still have a slight stuffy nose but I just took another 1000mg of garlic and other good things. I feel so great! HOORAY! I was seriously worried I would be so sick when Beau got home.. Thank goodness. Guess what? TODAY IS THURSDAY! AHHH!! He comes home in two days. This is wonderful. Lots of things are happening in the next couple of days. I get my car back, thank goodness, but I have to pay my deductable and buy new tires...not so exciting. It will be okay. I am faithful that things will turn out alright. Money is just money. I am so happy that I am healed. So the other day I got to go see my cousin Jessica. She has multiple sclerosis (spelling?) that they directly traced back to stress and her intake of Equal. I have always been against fake sugar because of this fact but seeing her in a hospital bed made me want to start a campaign against fake sugar. She is 27 and can't see very well and can't talk. Her motor skills are completely inhibited. This disease has made it so she can contract sicknesses really easily. So this time she was in the hospital because she had an infection in her bone. They did surgery yeasterday and I prayed for her to be okay all day. I feel so sad for her. She lives in a hospital bed at all times even at home. She still has that beautiful smile that lights up the room though. I love her. Well, surgery went better than expected so she is doing ok. I wish they had a cure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know J. K. Rowling is helping to sponsor a cure for MS. That is what her mother died of while she was writing the Harry Potter books.