Sunday, June 3, 2012
- She weighs 12lbs and is 24 inches long which, if you believe in the charts, puts her in the 4th percentile. She is a petite little babe.
- Evie is an observer. She loves to stare at people and study their faces. Sometimes she will be studying your face so intently that if you even whisper to her, she will jump. Almost as if she didn't even know you were there.
-Evie is sitting up and rolling all over the place! She also loves to scoot and is getting pretty good at it.
- She loves her sister. Gracie just makes her laugh and laugh. It is music to my ears.
- she isn't a big fan of solids yet. We have given her oatmeal and some applesauce but, she isn't a huge fan.
- Evie is the sweetest baby. She really only cries when she needs something.
- She is at that stage where she loves to grab and chew on things. She is a big grabber.
- She loves to talk! She will jabber loudly to anyone who will listen. Gracie loves to sit and jabber back and forth.
- Evie has always, and continues, to love to eat her toes. She is so flexible! She will bring her entire foot into her mouth. It's crazy.
- She has the best smile. Her smile lights up her entire face.
-She is the most easy going baby. Even with her sister pulling her to and fro, waking her up from naps, laying on her, stealing her toys, knocking her over in the bathtub, and a number of other sisterly love activities, she just keeps on smiling and being adorable.
I am in love with this baby and I'm sad that six months have already passed but, I'm also excited to see what the next six months bring! I love you my Evie Ruth.