Saturday, August 4, 2007

A survey I found about me...Have fun!

First name?: Amanda
Middle name?: Leigh
Like your name?: Yes I love my name
Named after anyone?: No lame huh
Any nicknames?: manda, manda may, panda, mandy, babe, sweetie
Age?: 22
Birthdate?: June 17, 1985
Birthplace?: West Valley, Salt Lake City, UT
Time you were born?: I am not sure
Current location?: Ogden, UT
Height?: 5'3...sort of
Like your height?: they make tall shoes for short people
Eye color?: blue
Contacts/glasses?: sadly no, but I have always wanted them...glasses that is, contacts freak me out...gross people actually touching thier eyes? SICK!
Hair color: it is naturally golden brown
Natural hair color?: it is my natural color
Dye your hair often?: I have done it a couple of times when I was younger
Righty or lefty?: Righty

Your favorite...
Type of music?: acoustic, folk, oldies, bluegrass, etc.
Band or singer?: Beatles, Nickle Creek, Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, actually I don't want to list them all. hahahah
TV show?: CSI Las Vegas
Movie?: Lord of the Rings, Clue, Almost Famous, Empire Records, ETC. Also too many to list.
TV channel?: I am not a big T.V. watcher
Radio station?: I don't know...whatever I turn to
Place to be?: Wherever Beau is, in Moab, on the river, at home
Thing to do?: Be with Beau, play tennis, rock climb, sing, be in musicals, scrapbook, hike, camp, etc.
Food?: italian
Non alcoholic drink?: Water
Alcoholic drink?: no thanks
Animal?: Lab dog, gold fish, etc
Holiday?: Halloween and Christmas
Season?: Fall
Sport?: Tennis
Place to shop?: IKEA and Target
Clothing brand?: I don't have a favorite clothing brand
Scent?: Victoria Secret Heavenly
Restaurant?: Texas Roadhouse
Fruit?: strawberries, watermelon, apples, grapes,pomogranite
Vegetable?: all of them
Fast food restaurant?: I don't really eat fast food
Pizza topping?: TONS of veggie, or garlic chicken, spinich and feta
Ice cream flavor?: I don't eat much ice cream
Magazine?: The New Era :D or I am sad to admit I picked up a Cosmo the other day and I like it
City?: London and Moab
Color?: blue, red, and black
Number?: 7

This or that...
Chocolate or vanilla?: vanilla
Pepsi or coke?: neither
Hot or cold?: hot, always hot!
Black or white?: black
Dog or cat?: dog
French toast or pancakes?: french toast...unless they are banana nut I LOVE banana nut pancakes
French fries or onion rings?: I love french fries
Hamburger or hot dog?: blue cheese burger YUMMY
Pepperoni or sausage?: veggies
McDonalds or Burger King?: gross
50 Cent or Eminem?: who?
Canada or Mexico?: England
Hug or kiss?: yes please!
Movies or TV?: Movies I love movies!
Truth or dare?: Truth

Do you...
Sing in the shower?: Every time I shower I sing like crazy
Like to sing?: LOVE IT!
Like to dance?: only with Beau
Smoke?: gross no
Drink?: nope nope
Cuss?: only sometimes :D
Talk to yourself?: of course I have the best conversations! ;D
Believe in yourself?: Of course!!
Play an instrument?: no I am not that talented
Go to school?: I am almost done!
Go to college?: 2 more semesters!!
Have a job?: not currently but planning a wedding is quite a job
Like your job?: it is a hard job but I like it
Want to get married?: I do...in fact I would like it if I could do that on October Fifth
Want to have kids?: yep but not for about 5 years
Get along with your parents?: sometimes
Get along with your siblings?: I do they are good people
Drive?: I doo even though I got in a wreck

Random...
Do you think you're trustworthy?: very much so
Think your funny?: I am freaking hilarious
Ever toilet papered someones house: no I want to though....
Gone garbage can tipping?: sick who would do that
What are your parents names?: Kevin and Julianne and Scott and Brenda
Siblings names?: Kris, Josh, T.J., Ryan, Mathew, Marisa, Natalie, and Josie
Do you wash your hands frequently?: all of the time I am neurotic about it
How many time a day do you brush your teeth?: at least 3
Collect anything?: I collect R.L. Stine Fear Street Books...hahah silly I know
Ever been in love?:I have
In love right now?: Very Very Very much
What color pants are you wearing right now?: black runnig capri's
How does your hair look?: in a goofy bun
Ever had your heartbroken?: I have
Ever broken the law?: yes in fact....ask me about that one later
Been arrested?:no
Been out of the country?: yeah!!!!
Can you stick your fist in your mouth?: cant say i've tried that
When was the last time you got drunk?: n/a
Do you do drugs?: I pop Ibuprofen often :)
When was the last time you were high on anything?: I am high on life hahahah
Do you prefer the lights on or off?: depends on what i'm doing :) :) :)
Would you ever get plastic surgery?: no...maybe lipo though get rid of my belly :D :D :D
Do you prefer boxers or briefs?: garments...I don't wear either though
Do you like to laugh?: EVERY SINGLE DAY
Ever had a bloody nose?: yep
Have you ever caught a fish?: no :(
What was the last thing you ate?: trail mix
What time do you go to bed?: whenever my head finally hits the pillow
What's your favorite color?: yeah we already answered this question
Do you like to give or recieve?: give...but recieving is nice too
Are you obsessed with anything/anyone?: cleanliness and organization
Do you live alone?: no
Do you own a blender?: I do and Beau does too it is in my storage unit
Do you like the snow?: no
Ever been up a mountain?: yes and a love getting there
Ever been rootin'?: ????
Do you like surprises?: yes I TOTALLY LOVE THEM!
Do you pour the little broken off noodles of ramen into the pot? no I don't eat ramen
Do you use paper towel to open the door in public restrooms? yep hahah I have OCD
Have you even fell asleep when you were on the phone with someone? yes Beau calls me at 5:00am every morning
Do you ever play the advertisement games for fun? i don't know what that is
If you could only have 1 flavor of toothpaste forever what would you pick?cinnamon
What's worse, mosquito bites or finding hair in your food? both are pretty horrible
What brand of orange juice do you drink? Simply Orange
If you could eliminate one color from the world, what would it be? puke green
Do you act on spontaneous ideas? It is how I live my life
Describe your favorite pair of underwear? I think that is a little personal wouldn't you say?
Do you like to play on the swingset? sure do
What's your favorite commercial? The Wallgreens commercials are the best
Have you been to a drive-in movie theater? nope sad huh I'm waiting for Beau to get home so we can go
Johnny Rockets or Steak & Shake? I haven't been to either
Can you tie a cherry stem in a knot using your tongue? Yes I can and I can unwrap a starburst :D :D you know what that means? hahhaha


This was long but kind of fun!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Beau calls you at 5AM every morning? I keep telling that boy that he needs to let you get your sleep. What a stink!