Thursday, August 9, 2007

don't count your chickens before they hatch...or whatever the saying is

MAN!! So probably about an hour after I wrote that blog I started to feel a little dizzy. So I drank some water and was sitting on the couch job hunting when I suddenly couldn't breathe. I hate that feeling!! Luckily I had my inhaler so I used it and now I am shaking incredibly bad. I have gone back to bed to try and calm my heart down. Maybe I pushed a little too hard yesterday and today. Well I got bad news and good news today. The bad news is that they decided not to fill the scholarship job they had told me I could have :( that is lame. The good news is I applied for another job that pays 12.00 per hour and it's part time and I don't work weekends. I called them to follow up on my application and she said that the hiring manager is looking over the application and would get back to me very shortly. Oh I hope I hope. I serioulsy am miserable just sitting around. I fell so lazy. The day flys by and I haven't even done anything. I guess it has been a blessing since I got so sick this week but still...not having an income and something to do is the most frustrating feeling. ANYWAY....sorry about my grumblings but things are hopefully looking up. I am going to stay in bed the rest of today...or at least until my heart rate goes down a little and I can breathe again. OH and my car is going to be done tomorrow morning. FINALLY!! I mean this dodge charger is nice and all but it is a huge huge gas hog. :D I will keep you all posted.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Garlic will thin your blood. Could that be affecting your heart? I hope you get better soon!