Saturday, August 4, 2007

It's a "Blah" kind of day, and RECEPTION HELP!

Well today was the laziest day I have had in a while. I really just woke up and piddled around doing nothing important. I was going to go clean our new apartment and get ready to move in it but, I decided not to. :D Maybe one day I will get up enough energy to go. I did however go for a little run. I am trying to get more used to it. Hey if anyone wants to sign up for the Half Marathon in March, in Moab, let me know. I am thinking of doing the five mile run and signing Beau up for the Half. Tiffany if you want to run it with me we can take Conner and Logan in strollers! That could be serious fun...and I will train with you!! Let me know. :D Beau got my package and Jamie's package today. He really needed it. I think that the closer it gets to him coming home (7 more days!) the harder it is for him to stay happy. He just misses everyone. So THANKS JAMIE! Alright...question...where does everyone think Beau and I should have our Ogden reception/open house thingy? Any opinions are welcome, except if you say in a church I will veto quickly. :D

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I like the idea of the Stake Camp up North Fork, but it might be a little bit of a drive.
I'm sorry I can't think of anything else!