Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Conner is ADORABLE!!

Well today has been such a good day so far! I realized that in my previous post some people might not know exactly what is going on in our lives individually so I thought I would share. Beau is at a summer camp in Pennsylvania working as a swim instructor and councelor. I had sneaked the idea in his head in about April when we got into an argument and then in June when obviously the argument was far over, I realized he really had to leave. I cried for about a week from the minute I put him on the flight. Let's just say I miss him a little bit :). Anyway he is working out there and really enjoying it. He called me today and I have got him hooked on Harry Potter. He is in the third book now and really enjoys it. I am excited that he loves them as much as I do. I promised myself that because he is reading Harry Potter I will start doing something he loves so...I have been trying to go running. It is really hard to get up motivation to go but I think I will enjoy it more when I can run with him. 10 more days and he comes home. We are very excited. I guess he has girls chasing him all over camp. I think it is adorable. He is enjoying himself very much but is ready to be done. I have had a crazy summer just trying to get to one place. I am finally here in Ogden getting ready to go to school. Jamie's in-laws were here and I fell in love with them! Seriously they are so wonderful. Andy's little sister Lindsey is so great. I honestly stepped out of my car and she gave me a huge hug and we just clicked into place it was wonderful. Also his sister Anya and I just clicked. She is hysterical. I miss Jamie and Andy and their boys. We talked about the cute boys the whole time and it just made me miss them more!! I was jealous because Beau got to see them in July and I have to wait a little bit longer than that. Ewan, her youngest, just turned one! I have a link to her blog. Everyone should go see how long his hair was before she cut it! YIKES! He is so adorable. SOOO today I got to babysit the most adorable, fun, easy-going, baby boy in the world. CONNER! YEAH! I can't wait to be his Aunt. I can't wait to be BOTH Conner and Logans aunt. He was so wonderful. We played legos and watched T.V. He was so wonderful. Then Tiff took me to get my rental car and I love her. We talked and talked the entire time. I have never felt nervous or anything around her. I'm just myself and that is so great. She is such a wonderful mother. I just love her. So Tiff if you are reading this, I LOVE YOU!! And I can't wait to hang out with you again it was a blast. ANYWAY this blog is long....So I will end it! :D

3 comments:

2-Fold said...

What a cute blog. I already consider you an aunt. We all just love you. I am so glad you had fun today. Because I had a blast. Anytime you want to hang out just come on over.

2-Fold said...

What a cute blog. I already consider you an aunt. We all just love you. I am so glad you had fun today. Because I had a blast. Anytime you want to hang out just come on over.

2-Fold said...

Don’t you just love to get comments on your blog? I am very glad you enjoyed your time with my son, thaks for helping out. I was just surfing through the wonderful invention of Al Gore and I came across the quizzes on your MySpace. I am very happy to have had the opportunity to take these quizzes. I don’t know how I could have gone on without knowing that I am Cats, Zelda and Han Solo. Thanks for helping me out with an identity.