Thursday, September 6, 2007

So in the midst of all my crying and complaining about my crazy life Tiffany and Jens asked us to babysit the boys. It was like an answer to all my prayers. I love love love those boys and there is nothing I would rather do with my time then crawl around on the floor and jabber with Conner and Logan. They are so wonderful! We had such a good time playing with the toys. Well, Beau and I enjoyed the toys but we sooned figured out that Conner and Logan prefer tupperware to toys. Tiffany told us that giving them a bath might make bed time easier and we had fun! I was soaking wet by the time we were done.




Beau loves bath time. He wanted to jump right in there with them. :D They are so much fun. Logan took about 5 steps and every time he would stand up he would hold his hands above his head and we would cheer. SO CUTE! Beau said that Conner walked from the stove almost to the living room. About 13 steps. It was amazing. They were wonderfully behaved and went straight to bed. I love those two and I would babysit any day. Thanks Tiffany and Jens for letting us hang out with Conner and Logan. We had a blast!

4 comments:

2-Fold said...

I had no idea that you were having a bad day. We sure appreciate you helping us out that night. It is amazing how you can be having the worst day and they smile or laugh at you and whatever was bothering you just kinda disappears. Thanks again We Love ya

2-Fold said...

p.s
Your page is so much cuter.

Jamie said...

I wish we could hire you guys! :D
Just think, you'll be married soon and you will have a whole new world of things to stress about, like Beau not replacing the toilet paper. :D

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how stressful this time can be. It's great to be able to find joy in the little things. We love you and are excited to have you as part of our family.