Wednesday, September 19, 2007

16 DAYS!

So Beau counted and there are only 16 days left until we get married!! I cannot even stand it anymore. Life has been so crazy yet so wonderful at the same time. He is the most amazing person I could ever have in my life. I decided to write a blog about a couple of reasons why I can't wait to marry Beau James Gibbs.

1. He makes me laugh because he is so CRAZY!!!!
2. He gives me these hugs that are full of love and protection...I can't give that up!
3. I am addicted to his kisses
4. He tries to hard to make me smile when I'm upset
5. He cleaned the living room of our new apartment...
6. He is strong
7. He has this certain smile that he gives me when I do something ridiculous or say something totally random and while he smiles he shakes his head at me...SO CUTE!!
8. My niece adores him...seriously she can't get enough
9. His strong faith in the Gospel
10. He would do anything for me and I would do anything for him...so we are even

Okay kind of silly and a few more than a couple but I am just so freaking excited!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Yes, he is definitely more than your "Beau"-friend. haha.
15 days, now. yippee! We are so happy for you guys.
(I'm so glad you wrote on your blog. Andy and I were just about to call you guys and tell you to stop making-out and update your blog! j/k)
see you soon!

2-Fold said...

you guys are such a cute couple. We just love you.

Anonymous said...

Beau always has been special. Everyone at work has loved your announcement and all the fun pictures. You do make the perfect couple. I'm glad you've come into his life and ours.

AC said...

I just want to tell you that it is SO cool that you think his knowledge and faith in the gospel is a big part of why you love him so much. :D all your pictures are beautiful too!