Saturday, September 29, 2007







OH MY GOODNESS! This blog is so late but I have been crazy busy. Six more days and we are finally married! HOORAY! Well my wonderfully wonderful best friend threw me the best bridal shower I have ever been to in my life. It was amazingly fun. I had so many amazing people there to celebrate my day with me. It was great. I got the best stuff ever. Really, just tons of amazing things. My sister came up to celebrate with me and that was also a wonderful suprise. I'm gonna have to say that my most favorite of all the gifts was my blue and white polka dot golashes given to me by Jess. They are pretty much amazing! Here are a couple of pictures from the shower. Hope you enjoy. Thank you everyone who was able to come. I had so much fun!

3 comments:

2-Fold said...

That was the a fun shower. You are so lucky to get get all that neat stuff. I was so glad I was invited. Love ya.

Jamie said...

That looks like a blast! I wish I could have come....que sera,sera, I guess.

Peas in a Pod said...

Your friend is amazing! I can't believe she came up with all that stuff! Seriously a blast!