Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Day Before THE DAY!!

Alright the blogs have been a long time in the making but I finally have a minute to write. So the day before the wedding was a wonderful day. I went to salt lake and got to spend time with my fabulous sister Marisa and my mother. It was so great. We went shopping and to a spa and I got my nails done and blah blah blah. All that great night before wedding stuff. It was awesome just to be with my family. That night all my brothers and my sister, minus natalie, got together to eat downtown. I laughed and laughed. It was wonderful. I love my siblings and my mother. The waitress was so sweet and she gave me free dessert for getting married. HOORAY the wedding perks just keep coming :D. That night my best friend came to visit me at the hotel we were staying at and we stayed up with my sister and mom watching America's Funniest Videos. hahahah....anyway long story short I finally went to bed. The next day was the best day of my life...minus a few bumps in the road. In the morning I woke up very early and my sister Marisa and I went to sit in the hot tub for a while. It was great!! I hung out all morning until my friend Lindsey came to do my hair. By this point I was getting rather nervous because I hadn't seen Beau in 24 hours and I missed him like crazy. So while she was doing my hair I was chatting away about stuff when there was a knock on our hotel room door and so I jumped up to open it and....it was my LOVE! He looked so handsome in his church clothes. I immediatly calmed right down and knew that this is the person I wanted to spend eternity with. I know people think it is bad luck to see the bride before the wedding but, it was good luck for me. My darling beau and I finished getting ready and we rushed to the car. This is where the few bumps come along. Beau gets really stressed out when he is driving and there is a lot of traffic. Imagine downtown Salt Lake on conference weekend. Goodness. So we were driving trying to find parking at the temple, which was near impossible, and then we almost got into a wreck. I was freaking out at this point which wasn't helping the situation and so finally I told Beau that if he didn't stop the car and let me drive I was not going to be going to the temple with him that day. Needless to say he stopped and let me drive. I found a parking spot right away, I was much more calm than he was, and we RAN to the temple wedding dress and all. We were late of course but that didn't matter we were finally there. What a BEAUTIFUL feeling that came over me the minute they let us in those doors...continued on next blog.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Yeah! I was so happy to see your updates. It is so nice to hear your side of the story. We were with Beau that morning before you got married and it was so funny to hear him talk to you and say you were in the jacuzzi, etc.
It really was such a beauutiful day and a beautiful ceremony.
I am so glad that you are my new sister!