Saturday, December 8, 2007

Which Disney Princess AND Disney Hero are you?

I always knew he was my Tarzan.



Which Disney Hero Are You?

You are Tarzan. You feel out of place when you venture away from your home and into the heart of the city. Your whole life you've been trying to fit in with the styles and trends, but now you're starting to realize that it's OK to enjoy simplicity. Watch out though! Someone your complete opposite is about to enter your life.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com




this is interesting



Which Disney Princess Are You?

You are part Jasmine. You are loyal and would visit the ends of the earth for what you believe. You would never let obstacles stand in the way of true love.
You are part Cinderella. You are hard-working and never complain, however, your trust is sometimes misplaced and people sometimes take advantage of you. Still, you are beautiful inside and out, and one day you will realize it and find true love.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com

3 comments:

Jamie said...

(insert Tarzan yell) Wow, Beau! That is awesome. Although, that Tarzon description almost sounds like a cheesy horoscope "someone your complete opposite is about to enter your life". what?

Anonymous said...

I'm Belle. We relate in a lot of things. Did I marry a Beast? I don't think so, but others might. I've always liked her the most.

2-Fold said...

I am Cindrella. I really enjoyed your talk today Amanda, I feel like you were speaking directly to me. I have been thinking alot lately that I need to be more christ like. I need to try harder on being nicer to people. So Thank you for the reminder, you are such a great example to me, Love ya