Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas time is here!!

I love Christmas time! Hooray! Beau and I searched long and hard to find the perfect tree but it was beginning to look like we would never find it. Well, we eventually did. It is a big, REAL, pine tree that smells so good in our house. I fell in love right when I saw it and we had to have it. So, us being us, we didn't have a truck and we weren't really near a truck so we just borrowed trucker straps from Brandon and Jen and then tied it to the roof of my little silver mazda. I still can't believe we forgot to take a picture of it up there! Well Beau did a lovely drawing for you all to experience



After we got it home it took me two weeks almost before I got up enough energy to finally decorate it. In the end it was a beautiful tree and we love it even if we forget to water it sometimes. Still, I wouldn't trade it for any other tree.






4 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness. . . that tree is GINORMOUS! But I looks beautiful. hooray for your very first Christmas together.

2-Fold said...

You have a beautiful tree!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amanda, you did a great job with the tree! It is very beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Your tree is beautiful. I would like to try and come by this week sometime to experience it up close and personal.