Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Day!

I love Christmas! In the morning I was awoken at seven o'clock by my husband who was so excited to open presents. It was hilarious. I rolled over and went back to sleep until eight thirty. He finally got me up and awake enough to open presents. I got a BEAUTIFUL cedar hope chest that Beau and Daryl made for me, Nancy Drew computer games, and tons of scrapbook stuff. I got him lots of clothes, a wratchet set, and candy. It was a wonderful first Christmas for us. We showered, got ready for the day and went out to see who was there. After chatting for a while we went to our old apartment and packed up more stuff. It was kind of depressing actually. I don't like that feeling of having to pack again. When we came back we decided that we wanted to build a snowman. So Beau and I put on some snowsuits and went outside to PLAY! It was a blast! Beau was only sucessful in making the bottom half of the snowman and I only got to make one snow angel before I lost my wedding ring. I was freaking out. Luckily we found it in the glove that Beau had pulled off my hand. After that we weren't really in the mood to play in the snow anymore. The rest of the day was lazy and wonderful. We went to bed early and it ended great.






2 comments:

Jamie said...

Sounds like a fun Christmas! We are so happy you found your wedding ring. Sheesh!

Umm, about that last line you wrote, Andy and I think it is a little TMI (too much information):
The rest of the day was lazy and wonderful. We went to bed early and it ended great.

Beau, Amanda, Gracie, and Evie said...

Jamie! You and Andy have dirty dirty minds :D I didn't even THINK of it that way when I wrote it. :P