Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Eve




Christmas eve was a wonderful event! That morning we were packing up the house getting ready to move some stuff to the Gibbs. They are so sweet for letting us seek refuge at their house while we find somewhere else to live. Thanks mom and dad we honestly could not ask for better parents. Anyway, around four thirty everyone showed up. It was Conner, Logan, Tiffany, Jens, Mom, Dad, Grandma Gibbs, Grandpa Gibbs, Stacie, Zach, Beau, and Me! Don't worry Jamie we all had your family in our minds and hearts this season. We miss you! We all stood around and talked while munching on yummy food and laughing. It was so wonderful to be with the family on this joyous occasion. Mechel outdid herself by making a beautiful spread of food for us to enjoy. We had steak, crab legs, potatoes, jello salad, shrimp, cheese, crackers, etc. Everything you can imagine, we ate it.





After the dinner Stacie and Zach had to leave to go to her parents house so the rest of us went by the tree and opened presents. We had Tiffany and Jens this year and they had us. Tiffany made me the CUTEST magnet board ever! I love it! I am going to take a picture of it and post it up soon. They also got Beau a calculator and a shirt. We had a wonderful time.





That night, after everyone left, Beau and I went outside to play in the snow. It had snowed probably 10 inches in the valley. I haven't ever seen that much snow...at least not that I can remeber. It was a blast to go run around outside in the snow with Beau. We were taking pictures and I think we woke Jim and Mechel up...sorry guys! What a great Christmas Eve it was!



2 comments:

2-Fold said...

Christmas Eve was wonderful. It looks like you guys had fun in the snow. I really like that picture of Con, I wonder what he is thinking?

Anonymous said...

We're just glad we can help out. You guys have had a string of bad luck we hope has come to an end. I love having a white Christmas. We used to have them all the time when I was young. It's just so beautiful.