Sunday, December 23, 2007

Joke of the week!

I had to write this because it's just too perfect. I went into the insta care on Tuesday night because my ears were hurting so bad that they caused my head to hurt so bad that it caused me to throw up. Too much information? Probably. Anyway I got an antibiotic because I had a bad ear infection in one ear that was moving to my other ear. Well apparently the antibiotic didn't work because I went BACK to the insta care on saturday night to find that I had full blown ear infections in both ears which was trapping fluid behind my ears. :D They gave me a much stronger antibiotic and the best part of all is when the doctor looked at me and said "you know it's really strange for someone your age to get ear infections in both of their ears this bad. Have you had ear problems before?" The answer of course is no. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

2-Fold said...

I'm sorry to hear you are sick again. I hope you get feeling better soon.

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness! You guys must have lots of blessings on the way or something. Take care of yourselves. We love you guys!