Sunday, November 25, 2007

6 Randomly wonderful things about Beau!!

Alright here are Beau's six random things. I am typing as he is listing them so the extra stuff is my commentary :D ..ready....set....GO!!

1. I have an extra thing of skin next to the hangy ball thing in my throat....umm yeah that is random.

2. I have two nails growing out of one of my pinky toes.....SICK!!! I married those feet.

3. I think I am the funniest person around and I can easily get over my mistakes with a quick laugh.....his wife on the other hand thinks that he is kind of ridiculous especially when he pokes me until I laugh at his OH so funny jokes...seriously

4. I am facinated by different religions and how they function...don't you wish that we were more like the baptists who jump up and sing praises..I do!

5. I married the perfect wife....OH CUTE!!!!! I didn't even tell him to say that one.

6. I can't sing at all....nope he can't it's true.

I tag...Harrison Coy, Jen Gardner, Brandon Gardner, Jim Gibbs, Conner Gibbs, Logan Gibbs.

3 comments:

2-Fold said...

Can I get a Hallelujah! Thanks for sharing your random things. We are working on Connor and Logan's.

Anonymous said...

HALLELUJAH! You're so funny. All my children are so unique and . . . random. I'm so blessed!

Jamie said...

What extra skin thingy? What?