Sunday, November 11, 2007

I scream YOU scream we ALL scream for ICE CREAM!

I stole this from Tiffany's blog..can you guys who is what flavor of ice cream??

You Are Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

You are kind, popular, and generous.
You tend to be successful at anything you try.
A social butterfly, you are great at entertaining a crowd.

You are most compatible with strawberry ice cream.




You Are Vanilla Ice Cream

Your personality is anything but "vanilla"
You're a risk taker, who's up for anything new.
You go well with anyone and fit into any situation.

You are most compatible with rocky road ice cream.

3 comments:

2-Fold said...

Fun! I would have to say you are Choc. Chip and Beau is Vanilla.

Anonymous said...

Tiffany's guess would be my guess as well. Two flavors that go well together.

Jamie said...

I actually think you are vanilla and Beau is choc. chip.
Tell us the answer!!!