Sunday, November 11, 2007

I've been tagged!

Alright I have been tagged but there really aren't five interesting things about me....I will have to dig deep and think about this one.

1. I am in love with London! I lived in a flat in Central London for the summer and it was the best experience of my life and I can't wait to go back.

2. I don't eat fish..I think it is the grossest thing! I try it different ways as much as I can just to see because it is good for you but it's no use I hate fish! I do enjoy a good albacore tuna sandwich though.

3. I am allergic to Monosodium Glutamate better known as MSG. It is a dumb preservative that I don't understand why it's even in the food system but...oh well.

4. I am an avid scrapbooker and picture taker. I love it! I am always looking at fun new ideas when it comes to scrapbooking.

5. I love to read...especially Harry Potter....OH and Lord of the Rings are my favorite books and FAVORITE movies!!

6. I am addicted to my neices and nephews...I seriously can't get enough I love them all so so so so much! Whether it is playing pirates with Zane, tupperware with Connor and Logan, princesses with Maggie Moon, or Candy Land with Kylie I love every minute I get to spend with them. They are my favorite things in the world next to my Beau who I also can't get enough of :D :D :D

3 comments:

2-Fold said...

You are such a Awesome Aunt. You love them no matter what, and it has been that way since day one. Connor and Logan are very lucky to have you in their lives. We love ya and hope you are feeling better

Anonymous said...

I hate fish too. I think it is more of a texture thing. I really don't like the taste either, but I really don't like the texture.

Jamie said...

You are missing out with salmon! But I can understand. I feel the same way about steak. (woof!)
You are such a fun aunt and my boys miss you! I wished we lived closer so we could get together for all-night scrapping!