Monday, November 19, 2007

HONEYMOON!!






So for our honeymoon Beau and I decided to go to Disneyland. I love Disneyland! We used to go every other year when I was little and Beau has only been once but he doesn't remember it so we thought it would be perfect. We left the day after the Moab reception and drove straight through to California. The first night we stayed at a creepy motel six off the freeway in Anaheim but the rest of the week we stayed in the Ahaheim Hilton across the street from Disneyland. It was so nice! We got upgraded to the top floor because we were on our honeymoon so it was wonderful. It was so much fun to just be with Beau and be able to not have to worry about anything. I had a blast and so did he. We went to Disneyland for three days and then went to San Diego and got to go to the San Diego zoo and Sea World. It was seriously a BLAST!!!!!! Just being together wa sthe best part of the whole vacation. Not a worry in the world. Disneyland was all decorated for Halloween (my very favorite holiday). It was so beautiful. Here are a few pictures from our trip enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you guys were able to stay in a nice place and spend time one-on-one together like that. you only get one honeymoon!

2-Fold said...

I don't know about Jens but I have never been to Sea World. I bet it was awesome. I love the Mary Poppins pic. I glad you guys had fun.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like tons of fun! I love the pictures. We are glad you two enjoyed yourselves.