Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Winter Wonderland!

We had quite the experience last Wednesday with the HUGE storm that passed through. At least I think it was Wednesday...anyway. Beau was working with Daryl in the cabinet shop when they decided to come home for lunch. The snow was already falling heavily by the time they came over. I ran from the house into the car and we began our journey up to Lorin and Renee's house. First we got stuck in the smiths parking lot. No one would help us! I was so pissed. One guy helped for a second and then he told Daryl that he was screwed and he ran back into Wendy's. I was just so excited because I had never seen that much snow before! We finally got out and then tried to make it up the hill by Acres...that didn't work so we turned around and went a different way home. Beau and I had to push Daryl up the hill about a block and when he rounded the corner he got stuck again! He ran down the road to get Renee's rodeo becuase it has 4-wheel drive and it got stuck so he pulled out the suburban and it got stuck. Luckily a truck pulled over and with a strap got us out. It ended up snowing 2 feet in North Ogden! We were stuck there all day because we couldn't get home. There was so much snow. When I jumped in it I sunk down to my waist. It was amazing. Beau and Daryl built a snow cave and we hung outside all day long. I was sledding and Daryl was suppose to stop me from hitting anything but I ran into the suburban with my head and almost got a concusion...however you spell that. Needless to say it was an eventful day.





No comments: