Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New YEAR!!!!

This New Year's eve was a lot of fun. We were so tired because of our late night snowing extravaganza. We ended up not staying home but instead going to Jen and Brandon's house to make Chinese food. It was a lot of fun! The Chinese food was so good. I made my homemade egg rolls, sweet and sour chicken, lettuce wraps, and pot stickers. We also had tons of dips and chips and veggies and everything you can eat. It was a ton of food. We watched a movie and then played majhong. I can't spell that sorry. It was fun. I don't make new years resolutions because I think you are just setting yourself up for disaster. Instead, I make life goals and then work on one of my life goals for that year. This year my goal is to run a 1/2 marathon in May. I am super excited to reach that goal early in the year and continue to run throughout the year. My other goal is to not go to the doctor until 2009. Beau wants to love me more, get out of debt, and run a marathon. What are your resolutions? Love you all HAPPY 2008!!!


1 comment:

Jamie said...

Sounds like a fun night! Is it possible for Beau to love you more? He has been seriously whooped from day one. haha.
Are you planning on doing the Ogden half marathon? You can do it!!! Have you checked out the SmartCoach on Runnersworld.com? They will tailor a 16 week training plan just for you. You're awesome!