Thursday, January 3, 2008

goodness

I would like to begin this blog with a note: I love my husband isn't he the best? I am honestly the luckiest girl ever because I have him to support and love me. Thanks babe!

Second of all...my car broke! The water pump blew up or something and it shredded, yes shredded, my alternator belt....so we had to tow the car from our old apartment to Daryl and Collettes house to see if Daryl could fix it. He couldn't so then Beau and I had to push it back to Mom and Dad's house. Well I did most of the pushing, by choice, because Beau's hand is still healing so it hurts really really bad if it gets cold. Now we have no car. Luckily Dad is letting us use his for a little bit until I can get mine to a shop and find out what is wrong with it now...I'm trying to be positive but slowly drowing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just remember the trials always come before the blessings. We'll continue to pray for you guys. We love you.

2-Fold said...

Zach told us last night that your car broke. I almost started crying. I feel so bad for you guys. Just remember that we are here for you and if you need anything please let us know. We love you guys. Amanda, you are such a wonderful person,you always try to look at the positive in your situations and that is a great quality.

Jamie said...

What the? Are you serious? Oh no! I am so sorry! Is the Geo working, or has that died, too? Please let us know if we can do anything for you!

Anonymous said...

We were sorry to hear that news. If you need our help, we are right around the corner and would love to help.