Tuesday, January 1, 2008

How much i Love and Appreciate my Wife Amanda

I just wanted to post a quick note to tell Amanda how much I love her and appreciate her. She has done so much for me especially these last few weeks with my handicap hand. I am so glade that I have married her and I am so excited to spent eternity with her. I am so glad that I get to start off this year with her. This has been the best New Years Eve party that I have had and it is because of her. Amanda will talk about the party latter. I love her so much; I love her great personality, eyes, and the way she looks at life, how much she cares for people. I have not meet any one who cares for me so much, with every thing she does for me I feel like I can't do enough for her. I am so very lucky to have found her. Thank you God for bringing her in to my life I really do need her.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Awwwwwww (sigh) Beau how sweet. :D And how was that first New Year's Eve kiss? ♥

2-Fold said...

Beau,
You are definitely the more sensitive one out of the three Gibbs boys. Don't worry it's a good thing. I hope you guys had fun at the cabin. We love ya

Anonymous said...

Beau, I'm glad you found someone whi is so perfect for your personality. The Lord does know & love us. He has brought each of my children in the path of the perfect mate. We love all our children!