Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Jamie you will LOVE this!

So Monday I decided it was time to deep clean the bathroom. I have been cleaning it twice a week since being here but not DEEP cleaning it. So I got in my cleaning clothes and scrubbed the bathroom from top to bottom. I organized the cupboards and everything. I took clorox bleach bathroom spray and cleaned the whole place. Well, today before Beau and I went to clean our car Jim informed us that Buster was getting a bath. I was happy about that because that dog was starting to smell. What we didn't know is that he was planning on giving Buster a bath in the bathroom upstairs. So we get home and there is dog hair everywhere! hahaha. I was laughing so hard. So I decided that I needed to re-bleach everything because gross...who wants to shower with Buster? :D :D I just have to tease Jim. When I told him I was going to bleach the bathroom again he said "I washed most the hair down the sink!" Gross! :D :D Love you Jim! Beau swiffered the floor and the wet pad he used was COVERED with brown hair from the dog Jim said "I didn't think of the floor" it was so gross. I had to laugh and I had to post this because don't we all just love Jim?

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh man! Too bad Buster couldn't have gotten his bath before you cleaned the bathroom! I love my dad. :D

Anonymous said...

I want everyone to know that I didn't know Amanda had deep cleaned the bathroom when I gave Buster a bath! I love you too Amanda.

2-Fold said...

Dad,
We love you for giving Buster a bath. He is the most spoiled dog and after we saw that picture of you with your childhood dog I know now why you love him so much.
Love Tiffany, Jens, Connor&Logan

Amanda & Beau
Thank you for cleaning up after the boys. :)