Sunday, January 6, 2008

"hair" today, gone tomorrow

Well....I think I have lost my mind...no really I have! I decided that I needed a hair cut but I didn't know how short. I was going crazy with my hair as long as it was and I wante something in my life to change that I could control. Jen made me an appointment with her friend Jodi because she was going to be coloring Jen's hair at the same time. I went in fully prepared to maybe cut 4 or five inches off but Jen and Jodi decided otherwise. :D I'm so glad that Jen was there with me as we made this big decision.






Before I had much time to argue with Jodi the first cut was made and boy oh boy...it was SHORT! AHHH! I didn't cry I just freaked out. She ended up cutting around 8 or 9 inches instead. Holy crap. What do you think of the end result? Beau wouldn't look at me at first...and then he was in shock for about five hours but after that I think he grew to like it. I've been having a hard time adjusting. I used way way way too much shampoo this morning and I play with my hair a lot more than I used too...oh well...it was time for a change it's just really freaky. I haven't had hair this short in many many many years.

4 comments:

2-Fold said...

WHAT!!!! Oh, it's so adorable. It is always an adjustment washing your hair after you cut it. I still think of it long, my standards are about the bra line. You look so beautiful. Way to go

2-Fold said...

I just looked at the picture again, and it looks about medium length, but oh my goodness it looks so healthy, you should be in a hair product commercial. :D

Jamie said...

I think it looks cute. It does look amazingly healthy!

Anya said...

It looks beautiful!! You always look so cute! I miss you !!