Sunday, January 6, 2008

Once there was a snowman TALL TALL TALL

Beau and I just have too much fun together. Today we woke to find a blizzard outside. It was wonderful! All during church I couldn't wait to go outside and play in the new fallen snow. I didn't even know i liked winter! Well...I don't really because it's cold but..that's ok. Anyway when we got back from church we quickly changed our clothes, ate lunch, then ran out to build a snowman. He ended up being GIGANTIC! Not as big as some people's but much bigger than anything I've ever made. I made the biggest ball and Beau rolled, one armed, the middle ball. Isn't it cute? I love our big snowman friend.



4 comments:

2-Fold said...

Great job on the snowman you guys. He looks like he belongs in the Gryffindor house.:) What a fun sunday activity.

Jamie said...

That is so funny, I was just going to say that Mr. Snowman must belong in Gryffindor. ha ha!
The boys loved looking at the snowman. Our high today was 65. Maybe someday we'll get some snow.

Anonymous said...

That snowman is ginormous. I love it. Good job you guys!

Anonymous said...

You should take another picture of the snowman with all the snow on it with him bent over and one hand raised as if in help!