Tuesday, December 13, 2011

you're so vain...you probably think this song is about you




My beautiful daughter, shown above, knows she is beautiful. She will put on my shoes, her dads shirts, a towel, any random item she can find really..then come out and say "pretty" while twirling from side to side. If I do her hair she says "so cute!" Am I giving her a slight complex? 
Anyway, I always thought that it was just what little girls did, until the other day when she wouldn't eat lunch unless I sat next to her singing "you are so beautiful to me" over and over again. It was a fluke, or so I thought. Now, that is the only song she will let me sing to her. If I start singing a different song she says very loudly "No, No, No! Pretty, Pretty!" It's her pretty pretty song. She gets the biggest grin on her face and twirls around....I think I may be in trouble.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I love catching up on your blog. I'm so happy that Evie is such a good baby for you and is so mellow. Heavenly Father knows that we need a mellow one after a firecracker. :)

sarah said...

Ha. She's hilarious. Such a cute story. Hope you guys are doing well!

Genene said...

Ha ha!!! You've got your work cut out for you! That little spitfire is as cute as they come!!! ♥

Mechel said...

I think it's wonderful she has self worth.