Friday, December 23, 2011

Cousin Week

My mom took my nieces Maggie and Emily up to see my nephew Noah in Montana this weekend. We were lucky enough to have her drop them off at our house for the week. Our plan was to play and be together and then take them down with us to Moab for Christmas. It was a wonderful week and we were all exhausted by the end. Gracie LOVED having her cousins with her and cried when we had to finally leave them. Family is wonderful. I should have adopted a seven year old before I started having kids. Maggie was the biggest help ever and made my week with four girls wonderful.



My dad also came down for visit and he got to see the girls. They loved seeing their Grandpa and he also got to meet new baby Evie. It was nice to see my dad and visit. 


1 comment:

2-Fold said...

Oh my goodness, Maggie could be your daughter. How fun for Gracie to spend the time with her cousins. I love the picture all 4 of them with you and your dad. I am glad you had such a nice visit. We missed you guys though. Love ya