Saturday, March 28, 2009

Washington D.C. continued


A picture I took just as dusk was about to hit at the washington monument.

A few things I forgot to mention before we continue on to the monuments. Before we got to Arlington we decided to eat at a subway. Cheap and yummy. Ewan went pee there (number 5) and then we were on to Arlington. He went pee at the visitors center (number6) and then, I guess while we were visiting the tomb of the Unknown Soldier, he had another accident (number 7) I am not kidding when I say his future wife better watch out because I plan to embarrass him with this story when he gets married one day. Anyway, we used Jamie's GPS to find parking and then off we were to the monuments. Our first stop was at the Smithsonian Museum for American History which was AWESOME! We could only be there for thirty minutes so we ran and saw everything we could, including the newly renovated star spangled banner section, and then we had to leave. Oh, and Ewan peed there too (number 8). The boys were great the whole time and we had such a blast with the little troopers.

Here we are saying hello to the Obama family. I didn't put the picture of us up because there are a bunch of kids in it and I still haven't figured out how to edit them out completely!

No comments: