Monday, March 2, 2009

Exciting News!

WE GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!! (p.s. I stole this picture off of Bridget's blog :) For those of you who don't know, Beau and I had applied a while back for the position of apartment managers at the Windsor Apartments. We originally got into the idea of applying because our friends Luke and Bridget currently are the managers. We were excited for a little bit but then, kind of forgot about it. In December Luke asked Beau if we were still planning on applying and we decided that we might as well. After a couple of months we got a call (last thursday) from Brad saying that he wanted to interview us again for the job. I was really nervous because apparently Bridget said that a couple had been in MEASURING her apartment and asking about the job. I couldn't believe it. Luckily, today, we got the call! We are so blessed and so excited to be taking this new direction into our lives. By the way Bridget, I will be in to measure your apartment, please make room for all my stuff! :D :D :D :D

5 comments:

The Chappells said...

CONGRATS!!! You should have a house warming party lol.. I'll bring BANG! jk.. I really am excited for you. Thats awesome!

2-Fold said...

Congrats! You guys are truly blessed, don't you love when things just fall into place.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! That is super exciting. We are glad to hear things are working out for you guys!
Love,
Zach and Stacie

Mechel said...

Good things come to those who wait! You guys have certainly paid your dues, you're past due. I'm really happy for you guys. My 'mother's worries' are somewhat put to rest.

Love you both!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new job.