Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm Peanut Butter and you are Jelly

And we're so happy on our little piece of bread. I remember the first time that I saw you sitting in the cupboard with your little jelly friends. And your so sweet and I am chunky, you're low fat well I'm working on that cause' I'm peanut butter and you are jelly and we're so happy on our little piece of bread!

We had the most wonderful time in Pennsylvania. I was very sad to leave and I can't wait to go back! To begin with I will tell you that we had the most interesting flight down. We ended up taking a red eye from Las Vegas that left at 1:00am. It was only 2 1/2 hours and then we had a short layover in Houston and then the 2 1/2 hour flight to Baltimore. I was in and out of sleep the whole time that I don't even really remember that first few hours. We were very happy when Andy picked us up at the airport and took us to the house. I love Jamie's Cute house! We could not wait to get there and see the boys and Jamie but, they were not there so we just toured the attic and hung out.

Jamie and the boys finally came home a little bit later and we were able to see them. Abric is my new favorite nephew, sorry everyone, but he is SO CUTE!! Oh my gosh I fell in love love love. He is the most mild mannered baby I have ever seen. He will just sit there and let you hold him while he smiles and stares at you. I could not get enough of that doll! That first night was really great because Jamie's ward was having a Relief Society Enrichment activity so I go to go eat a ton of yummy food and spend some time with Jamie. It was great.

Ok moving on..the next day we were gearing up for Mel and Gary to come with their four kids. Beau started work in the attic and man did he have his work cut out for him. I am so proud of how hard he worked and what a great job he did. If you want to see pictures of the attic than go to Jamie's Blog.

I honestly can't remember exactly what we did on Friday....hmmm....I think I probably slept haha but Gary and Mel came that night super late so I didn't get to meet them until the next morning, I bet I looked lovely haha. Anyway, that day the women took the children to Gettysburg while the men did whatever they did in the attic :) Gettysburg was cold but fun, there were 8 kids and three adults so it was quite the adventure.





No comments: