Saturday, March 28, 2009

Just a little more DC


I am practicing my artistic photography skills...eh, I think I need some more work!


It was really wonderful to be able to go to all the War Memorials that they have. Man, it was amazing. After a long day, we loaded up the car and headed over to the Jefferson Memorial. Jamie had to nurse Abric so just Beau and I walked over. It was so beautiful and we hit it just as the sun finished setting. We didn't stay long and, apparently, when we came back to the car Ewan had another accident (number 9). I am not kidding. The best part of the whole night was when we were driving home and I hear a little squeaky voice from the back of the van say "I'm thirsty" umm yeah right Ewan no water for you, go to sleep. Jamie said "we are out of diapers, clothes, bottles (oh did I forget to mention many of those times he had to go pee he had to pee in a bottle?), and everything else for emergency bathroom breaks. No more water for Ewan. :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Love the post. I must mention that our good friend Shawn, who just graduated medical school, swiped a nifty portable urinal for the drive to Utah in June. Hopefully, we'll be all set for any potty incidents from Ewan. :)

2-Fold said...

I think your pictures look awesome, I am so glad you guys had such a wonderful trip.