Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ten Months

My Beautiful Queen is almost eleven months old I have forgot to tell everyone all the amazing things she can do!

She loves to play in the Tupperware drawer.  She will literally spend an hour sitting in the drawer, looking at Tupperware piece by piece, and then throwing it on the floor.  It is her very favorite game.

She has started this new thing where she totally ignores me.  She she will look away while I am trying to talk to her and then she sort of turns her eyes back to me.  It is hysterical until it drives me nuts.

If she doesn't want to eat, she sticks her tongue out so the food falls.  Real cute.

She loves to dance to any kind of music or beat.  Even if it's just my singing she is grooving the whole time.

She loves to say her words: Hello, Hi, Papa, Mama, Love you, no, etc.  She is a very good talker and we are working with her more on that every day.

She will walk, but only if I don't try and make her.  It can be very frustrating at times for me but, she will start running when she's ready.

She gets really excited when we go to get her out of her crib when she wakes from her nap.  She will bounce up and down laughing until I get in there and go to grab her and then she will drop down and crawl to the corner as fast as she can so I can't reach.

She loves to laugh.  We spent most of our days laughing at nothing.

She makes this monkey face and goes "ooh ooh ooh" it is hysterical and I have no idea where she learned it from.

She will smile her famous smile at anyone.  We have a hard time getting through the grocery store because everyone wants to stop and jabber with her.  She will go through the whole store yelling "HI" to anyone who will listen.

Her very favorite game of all time is Peek-a-boo.  She will play it with anyone or anything.  Even if they don't play back.

We love our little darling.  She is so much fun.  Gracie is breaking four top teeth at once right now and man is she ornery but, she still manages to make us smile all the time.  Beau and I are just busy like normal.  Nothing new for us.  He works and is finishing up school and I am home with the babe.  We got our house all decorated for Christmas and it looks beautiful.  So far Gracie doesn't even care that the tree is up.  We have a train that goes around the base and she cares more about the train than she does about the tree.

We had a  really good Thanksgiving this year.  We went to Beau' parents house and had a wonderful feast and then played games with the family.  It was really great to see Connor and Logan.  They are such little miracles and to watch them play is just a joy.  Gracie loves them both but, Logan is her favorite.  She will do whatever he does and follow him around.  It is such a sweet thing to see Logan play with her.  Everywhere Connor and Logan go, Logan with turn around and say "come on Gracie lets go".  It is DARLING. She really thinks he is the bees knees.  At the beginning of the month we had our family home evening and Gracie was taking a bath.  Both of the twins were dying to get in.  Beau was the one bathing Gracie and so as we are all in the living room we hear Beau yell "Jens, Logan wants to get in the bath with Gracie" So Jens, knowing that they were going home soon says "Logan why don't we take a bath when we get home." and then we hear Beau yell "umm Jens, he is already naked" hahahaha so we run in there and apparently he had just stripped down and was about to jump in when Beau yelled for Jens.  It was so funny.  Those two boys are so well behaved and such good sharers.





My mom gave us an umbrella stroller and you know, if you can't find Gracie she is probably climbing on something.

Daddy teaching Gracie to do a pull up

Beau's amazing window art for Thanksgiving.  He is so talented!

Her favorite place to be!



Gracie helping to hand ornaments to momma as we decorate our tree


Gracie with her favorite people ever

once again, couldn't find her and then I realized I left the bathroom door open.

She is such a goof


We got to go to Moab earlier this month and it was wonderful.  We stayed with my very best friend Janece and her daughter Addisen.  It was so fun...almost too much fun.  I sometimes forget that I am not nearly as young as I used to be and really, staying up until 4:00am the first night, 2:00am, the second, and 1:00am the third, plus waking up with a baby, isn't the smartest thing we have ever done but, oh the memories.  I loved  being there and it was fun to see Gracie and Addisen play together. 
Addisen and Gracie looking for toys

This month has been filled with ups and downs as usual, sometimes it feels like more ups than downs, but we will continue to persevere.  I will try my hardest to be better at blogging.  The days just go so fast that by the time evening is here, the baby is sleeping, and I am in bed, all I want to do is go to sleep.  Ahh well, that is what you get for chasing a baby around.  

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Such a sweet post. I love all the updates about Gracie and especially all the pictures. Thank you, thank you, thank you for letting us see little glimpses into your lives! We miss you guys!

Mechel said...

She makes me laugh.

Tamara said...

Ditto to what Jamie and Mechel had to say. Love to hear about you guys.