Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Day

When we finally got home from our week long trek across the state we were both terribly sick.  Between staying up all night and eating lots of sugar/unhealthy food we were done.  I couldn't wait to sleep in my own bed!
Christmas morning we got out of bed around 8:30 and went out to help Gracie open her gifts.  We decided not to get gifts for each other this year though we did have a few things from my family to open up.  She was so funny when she saw her toys under the tree.  I didn't wrap many things and so when she walked out there she had the biggest grin on her face and she ran over to the tree. 

We spent the morning opening presents and drinking lots of fluids.  It was a wonderful Christmas.  Gracie loved everything she got but, her very favorite was from My mom and Shel- The princess walker/bike.  OH MAN.  That toy is her pride and joy.  She will walk around pushing her bike, find wherever we are, and then just sit on it and wait for us to push her around.  She cracks me up. 




Since Christmas Gracie has been talking more and more and walking all the time now.  She is trying to run but can't quite get it yet...give her a couple of days :) I can't believe my baby is almost a year old!  Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

Mechel said...

Sometimes the humblest of Christmas's are the best.

We love you guys!