Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!


This October was full of action. I would have to say it was the craziest month of the year for Beau and I. We took some time last weekend to finally get into the Halloween spirit by carving pumpkins with our really good friends Andrea and Kevin. They didn't know what they were getting themselves into when they came to carve with us! We had the carving tools and pictures all printed out to carve. No more triangle eyes and goofy smile Jack o Lanterns for them! It was SUCH a blast we love hanging out with them.
Beau did this lovely Harry Potter pumpkin that he used the shaving and carving technique with. He had so much fun. He is a big pumpkin carving fan.

All of our pumpkins all lined up. It goes Kevin, Andrea, Beau's and mine! This picture is kind of fuzzy sorry.
Here is a picture of my pumpkin! I thought it turned out very cute and I was proud because usually I give up and let Beau do all the carving while I watch a movie and eat roasted seeds.

On Halloween we dressed up as Mother Nature and Father Time. It was so much fun! We went to a Halloween party that night and just had a blast. I think Beau looks awesome! We had a great time and hope everyone else did. Happy Halloween everyone!
Oh, I forgot, we also went to our wards Halloween party on Thursday where they had a pot luck and trunk or treat. It was too cold to trunk or treat so all the kids just went around in the gym and got candy. It was really fun that we got to dress up twice this year.
Me and my best friend Janece as the Ghost Buster.

3 comments:

aunt nancy said...

So fun to see you kids all 'growed' up with families of your own! So happy for you and Beau!

Jamie said...

Those are the best costumes ever! I love you guys and wish I could come up with awesome costumes like you! See you soon!

Jen Carter said...

I just realized you have a blog! I will now be checking up on you:) Your Halloween costumes were awesome. Very creative, as always.