Sunday, November 8, 2009

November Time!

I love November. It is such a nice fall month where the weather actually starts cooling down. Plus, it reminds us to be thankful for all that we have and prepares us for the wonderful Christmas Season. I am not going to post a bunch of thankful blogs like I did last year instead, I am just going to say that I am thankful that I have all that I have. Everything in my life, good and bad, help me be even more grateful for what I have.

Just an update on the baby, she is doing good. I have been on and off of bed rest in October but, November is a new month and I feel great! Gracie is a mover and a shaker this week so that has been very very comforting to me. I love when she kicks me now because it gives me the assurance that she is there and she is safe. That is what I am most grateful for. We can't wait to meet our little love bug and we both can't believe that I only have 7 weeks left! Where did the time go? Am I really going to be a mom? It's crazy but wonderful all at the same time.

Beau and I painted the window for Thanksgiving this year and I love it! I also love that it was something that we did together. He did the drawing and I filled it in for him. I love my husband he is so creative. Also, I will post my 32 1/2 week picture but, it's not very good. I think the picture looks fuzzy but it could just be my eyes...who knows. Actually, I am not posting this picture it is way too fuzzy and Beau says it isn't my eyes SO I will post a 33 week picture on Wednesday :)

5 comments:

jess said...

so cute! and gracie is a mover-n-shaker just like her auntie jessie. ahhh!

Jamie said...

Cute window painting. Beau, your treasure trove of talents never cease to amaze me!
Can't wait to see you next month!
Love you guys! :)

Mechel said...

Wow! Beau, nice windows.

Levi and Cassie Mallory Family said...

I'm glad to hear things are going well. Why were you on bed rest? Love you tons.

Momma Mecham said...

Love the window and it is so good to hear the Gracie is a moving and a shaking! It was so good to see you for the shower.