Monday, October 5, 2009

2nd anniversary!

Show me that smile again...
Don't waste another minute on your cryin'
We're nowhere near the end...
The best is waiting to begin



As long as we've go each other
We got the world spinnin' right in our hands
Baby you and me, we gotta be
The luckiest dreamers who never quit dreamin!





As long as we keep on giving
We can take anything that comes our way
Baby rain or shine, All the time
We got each other sharin' the Laughter and Love..











Happy 2nd anniversary Beau James.
I can't wait to share the laughter and love with you
for eternity.
I love you baby!


5 comments:

Chris and Nicole! said...

Happy 2nd year anniversary Amanda and Beau!

Jamie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Woo-hoo!!! :)

2-Fold said...

Happy Anniversay you two, we hope you had a great one.

jess said...

I can't believe two years have passed! Love you both!

Mechel said...

Hope you had a happy anniversary. Thanks for sharing it with us!