Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Sweet Wife

To my lovely wife,

I know that this has been hard for you and that you ask me to cook you something and then when i am done cooking it to feed you, you don't want it any more you want some thing else oh the joys of being a soon to be father. Amanda I just want you to know that i LOVE you and i will do any thing for you even now when you can be a little crazier then normal i love you and i will help you through what ever you need me to help you with. Amanda you ARE THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME. I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH.....

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Well, Beau, since you're the one who did this to her, I guess you'd better be supportive.
(Just Kidding...You are such a sweet and attentive husband. Amanda is lucky to have you and you are lucky to have Amanda.)

Momma Mecham said...

Sweet!

jess said...

Tender... and Beau...our prayers as your friends are with you...