Monday, May 11, 2009

Graduation 2009!





Well, It's over. I finally did it! Who ever thought that this day would come? This semester was insane! Between 21 credit hours, working, and being in the relief society presidency I did not think I would make it. Thank goodness I did because I am ready to be done. Graduation was wonderful. I had my wonderful family on both sides come and celebrate with me! My dad and step mom even drove down from South Dakota. It was so wonderful to have everyone there. The day was long and crazy but really great and I am very glad that is is over. CONGRATS CLASS OF 2009!


7 comments:

Mechel said...

It was such an awesome day. I'm so glad we were able to attend. The electricity in the air was palatable. Congratulations! Remember all those people who were there love and support you in whatever endeavor you do.

Becca Summerhays said...

Congratulations Amanda!! You look so happy to be done!! =D

The Chappells said...

so proud :) I want to come see your new house!!!!

Mindee said...

Amanda, Congratulations! Big accomplishment! Way to go! Love ya!

Tawna said...

Congrats!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Congratulations Amanda! Isn't it so great to be done finally! Now what?

Daryl and Ali Peterson said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you. Wish we could have been there. We love you guys and hope to see you soon.