Monday, June 1, 2009

Our Baby!

So today we went in for our dating ultrasound. Oh man it was the coolest thing ever! It is so amazing to me that God has given us the ability to create life. It is a miracle! Our due date has changed by 9 days. We are now due on January 5, 2010. The doctor said that she is pretty sure I will go early so she is expecting a new years baby. I don't know...I guess we will see! We are just happy that the date has moved off of Christmas. That would be a hard one to pull off every year for birthdays. In the ultra sound the babies head is on the left and the butt is on the right. The Doctor said that the heart beat is one of the strongest he had ever heard! We were both just beaming with excitement.

u
b

12 comments:

Mechel said...

Such a cute little Peanut!

2-Fold said...

OH! I love "it" already. How fun

sarah said...

Dang it! So much for claiming a child on your taxes.

I'm so excited for you Amanda!

2-Fold said...

P.S. My sister-Ashlee and my mom's birthday is on the 5th of January. I think you will go either on your due date or after, you guys always beat the odds.

Momma Mecham said...

How exciting! I love these ultra sounds.

Jamie said...

Look at that cute little gummy bear. :) I agree with sarah, so much for the tax credit for 09. Don't count on going early. I don't know why OB's always say that. You will be so disappointed if you don't. I know I was. Harrison and Zane were both born 2 days before their due dates and I was expecting them to come much earlier, just because Mom always went so early with all of us.
good luck to you! can't wait to see you guys!

jess said...

baby in your belly!

Afton Peterson said...

oh thats super cute! im excited for you guys!

Lacie said...

So exciting! I am so happy for you two. Just know that the Lord will never give you something you cannot handle. So, one day at a time we see what he will bring us, even if it is puking all the time. I am sorry you are sick, but it will all be worth it, I promise. Know that I am here for both of you. Thank you for your friendship. Have a good day.

Brandon & Tiff said...

Ah...I am so excited for you congratulations. Alli's official due date was January 5th too and then moved back to the 16th. Aren't ultrasounds the greatest. Keep us updated with the baby news!

Jessie said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you two. You're going to be a GREAT mom.

David and Natalie Reheis said...

That is so cool Amanda! Yeah my baby was born on December 22...so Christmas/Birthday her whole life...Sorry Rylie! What cute pictures!!