Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Van

I know you all have been waiting to see the van in all her glory so here she is. I didn't take any pictures of the inside because it is being used as a storage right now until we can get the van registered (ie. when we have money) so you just get to see the beautiful outside and imagine how wonderful the inside is. I can't wait to go on vacations and drive this thing. :D Thanks Daryl and Ali! Your sweater will be coming in the mail as soon as I learn how to knit a sweater.

Also, for those of you who don't know, we bought a subaru forester. It is a 99 so kind of old but it was a great deal and so we will be able to pay it off this year. We are very blessed to have a vehicle now. It is a manual so...yeah...I don't really drive but I am getting better!

2 comments:

jess said...

i've been dying to see that van. i can just picture you both in! childin' the back... i won't be surprised if you paint it pink and put stars on the ceiling and blair dixie chicks. just tell me when to join you...

Dustin & Jenn said...

Well you can't go wrong with either vehicle. I hope you enjoy you two love the van.