Monday, February 23, 2009

Picture Tag

My friend Jasmine tagged me on her blog...at least...I think it was me. She has two friends named Amanda on there!! I am going to say that yes, it was for me! Anyway here is what you do...

1. go to your my document/my pictures


2. go to your sixth file


3. go to your sixth picture


4. blog about it


5. tag six people


(no cheating!!!)


This was the first time that Beau taught me how to change my own oil. It was in March of 2007 and we had been dating for about two months at the time. It was really fun to learn how to change your own oil. Look how long Beau's hair was!! Hahaha...

I tag: Jill, Jess, Sarah, Jamie, and Bridget!

5 comments:

2-Fold said...

What a cute picture to blog about.

Luke and Bridget said...

YOU AREN'T WEARING SHOES! haha

Kurt and Jasmine said...

Yes it was you Amanda, sorry I should have more specific :) fun pic!

Jamie said...

I remember my mom sending that pic to me. Crazy to think that we met at the cabin just 3 months later!
You guys are the cutest couple!

Mechel said...

What a fun tag! Did Beau ever tell you the story of the first time he and Andy changed the oil in the Geo?

I love the look of your blog and the fun pictures of your life so far together.