Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Dance

I am the luckiest girl alive. My darling husband asked me to go to a Sweethearts Dance Thursday night. A chance to get all dressed up and be with Beau? I'll take it! Our stake had a married wards dance and it was such a blast! They had it catered with fondue and finger foods in two rooms and then the dance had a DJ in the cultural hall. It was beautifully decorated with lights and pillars and everything. I should have taken a picture. Anyway, it was such a wonderful evening. I love dancing with Beau. Also, side note, on February 12, 2007 exactly two years ago Beau and I went to a sweethearts singles ward dance for our first official date. We ended up wearing our same outfits we wore then. Can you tell which picture was taken when???

2 comments:

The Chappells said...

The top one is the old one.. and the bottom one is the new one..? Yeah am I right? lol I just have noticed your red headband before.. so I was like maybe 2 years ago she didn't have that :)

Mechel said...

February 12th was the the 34th anniversary of Jim proposing to me. He couldn't wait until Valentines day!