Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Evie's Birthday Party

We had a birthday party for Evie. It was really great. We made taco salads and had family over. Evie loved her cake...at least for a minute she did. I love my baby girl and can't believe she is one! Evie, at a year here are the things you love to do:
*pat-a-cake
*peek-a-boo, you are constantly saying "boo ma, boo"
*Eat! You LOVE to eat, eat, eat!
*crawl
*say Mama, daddy, da, sleep, eat, more, please, all done, boo, gracie, hi, bye, and a couple more words I can't think of at the moment.
*be around your sister
*sleep,
*snuggle with your "lovies"
*hug and kiss baby dolls
*give kisses and blow kisses
*snuggle with mamma
* be held
*drink from big kid cups
*yell if you don't get what you want immediatly
you have a spunky personality! Gone are the days of my quiet, pensive baby. You love to be heard and seen. Your sweet personality really adds to my every day life. You LOVE your sister and will often crawl around saying her name if she is napping or with daddy. You are a busy body. I quickly had to remember that kids like to get into trouble, and you are no exception. You pick on your sister a little bit, but, she doesn't exactly let you off the hook. You can un-pack a drawer full of anything faster than anyone I have ever seen and you love to take things out but put them back in. Your smile makes me smile, your laugh makes me laugh, you bring joy to my life and I love you.












No comments: