Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Evie Ruth Gibbs

My Evie love, I can't believe you are one.  Your first year went by so fast...too fast. I look at you and I wonder when got so big?  I can't even remember the last year of your life and I wish I did.  Sometimes I sneak in your room and watch you sleep, your daddy doesn't even know that. I love to watch you.  When I am around you I feel peace flood over me.  Sometimes when your silly sister is making me crazy, I grab you and take you in a room just to rock you and be with you. You have a way of calming me down and making me realize the beautiful things in the world. You also make me appreciate your adorable and crazy big sister more than I ever thought.  The way you look at her, cry when she is away, laugh at whatever she does, or crawl over to give her kisses when she is throwing a fit on the floor, helps me to remember to look for the good in every situation.  You are a mammas girl and I love it.  Gracie was never a mammas girl, she always wanted her daddy. When you came to earth, you ALWAYS wanted your mommy and I'm not gonna lie, I love it.  I love to snuggle you, rock you , feed you, laugh with you, smile at you, hold you when you cry, watch you learn new things, watch you when you sleep, get you out of your crib after a good nap, bathe you, and just be with you.  When I found out I was pregnant with you I was scared and sad. Your sister was an energetic baby who pushed me to my limits so I felt I wasn't ready to take on another baby. My feelings were confirmed when I had the worst pregnancy as far as sickness goes. I was sick until 22 weeks.  But, the second you came, I couldn't believe I had ever had negative feelings. You were a dream baby.  Only ever cried when you needed something and only for a minute. You love to stare. You are my inquisitive girl.  You love to look and watch.  You are also very smart. I am surprise every day by the things you can do and the things you pick up from your sister.  You have six teeth, can crawl, stand, say things like eat, mamma, daddy, dada, gracie, sister, tub, lovey, and a few other words I can't think of at the moment.  You love to talk on the phone with your daddy and whenever the phone rings you yell "daddy, daddy, daddy"  You also love to be suprised and will say "wow" whenever something wow's you.  I can't believe you are mine.  I love you to the moon and back.  

Love Momma.  
















1 comment:

Beaus Blog said...

I love you and miss you every time i am away you are the sweetest thing and the child that Amanda needed after Gracie who i love and miss as well I love and miss all three of my women in my life when i am away at work or school.