Thursday, July 16, 2009

the rest of the trip

The rest of our time spent in Ogden went by way too fast. We got to do many things like swimming with the boys, shopping with Jamie, Celebrating Jim's birthday at the cabin, watching the North Ogden fourth of July parade which was so fun, having a big 4th bbq, playing games, family pictures, and the best of all going to the cabin. We had such a good time with everyone and I cried when we had to leave. I am just going to let the pictures tell the stories.

I think they look like brothers here. Both with that same lost look on their faces. hahaha
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM!!

I think they thought that they could sneak this picture on our camera and I wouldn't do anything with it. Muhahahaha.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I just snatched your pictures. Thanks for posting!!!!! Love and miss you guys!