Saturday, October 11, 2008

Murder Mystery Dinner Party

Beau and I had a blast tonight. We decided last week to plan a Murder Mystery party for this weekend. I had the game and Janece and I made the invitations. It was so much fun. We had written on the back of the invitations everyone's characters and the costume suggestions that they had. Everyone definitely rose to the occasion!


Dierdre C. Deucer:
"Dee," as her friends call her, grew up on the wrong side of the tracks, and in Roley City that meant a tough life for a beautiful girl. Determined to make a success of her life despite a drunken father and a brother convicted of armed robbery at the age of 15, Dee was Homecoming queen. She attended State College and is now in her first year of law school. (it says that I have poofey hair but I couldn't get it to poof)



Calvin Q. Layder-
The son of prominent Roley City insurance salesman, C.U. Layder,"Cal" is a certified genius. While at many schools a science wizard would have no chance of joining the "in" crowd, Cal was a social success during high school largely because he was a terrific practical joker. His jokes, often directed at school administration and occasionally at city officials, earned him such a high standing among the students at Roley High that he was a welcome member of any group. He was particularly close to Rock N. Roley.

The first thing Beau did after getting dressed was came in the bathroom and said "Lorraine your my density..I mean my destiny" and then when he opened the door to greet our guests he said "Hi, I'm George, George McFly." It was hysterical. Try not to pee your pants laughing when you see this outfit!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Fun! I want to come! Murder mystery dinner's are so much fun!

Kurt and Jasmine said...

You are so creative Manda. That sounded like a ton of fun! The costumes were great. :)