Sunday, October 26, 2008

More Weekend Fun

Lucky for us our fall break was on Monday so we go to spend an extra day in Moab. It was so wonderful. I forget how much I miss Noah, Simon, Maggie, and Emily when I don't get to see them all the time. Sunday night after the race we grabbed the kids, sleds, snowboard, and my dog to go to the sandhill. It was so warm outside so it was perfect. The kids had a blast, Beau and I did too. My dad rigged this pulley system to get the sleds up the hill so the kids wouldn't have to drag the sleds up themselves and so I wouldn't have to do it for them. It was HYSTERICAL! The kids are so much fun. Simon would climb so high on that hill and then FLY down on the sled. I should have filmed it. Beau was going down on the snowboard and he was flying too. He didn't crash until the very last run of the night. Emily kept saying "I can't do it mana (that's manda in 2-year old language) I can't do it" She would sit at the bottom of the hill until I would convince her she could do it and climb up. Beau was a sucked and went to carry her up a couple of times :).









The next day we woke up and watched a Halloween movie and colored tons of halloween coloring pages. It was so nice to be with them for the weekend.

2 comments:

Brandon & Tiff said...

How fun! I love that hill!

Jamie said...

I've never heard of sand-sledding before. That looks like so much fun!